Monday, April 20, 2009

My new adventure!

Well, after MUCH encouragement (and gentle nudges) from family and friends, I have decided to take the plunge and start selling burp rags...or as they are affectionately known as now, "baby burpies"!

Come on over to Jelby's and take a look!! Let me make your next gift for the mom-to-be!!

10 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so happy for you! The website looks great!!!

Meredith said...

Holy Cow Shannon! Look at you! This is fantastic! So glad you are doing this and the site look great!

campers said...

awesome! I love the site!!!

JLB said...

Awesome girl! Love the new site!

I am so proud of you. I LOVE the cowboy ones. Think I'll place an order......

Great minds think alike: I am about to finish my new blog too!

Love!

Brooke said...

Wow, Shannon! I am so proud of you! They look great!

Amanda said...

Love it all! The stuff you made for Kristi was so cute - we loved it at the shower! Good luck with your new business!

Katie said...

AWESOME!!! I will be ordering shortly for my teaching partner! I also have other showers coming up too. Can't wait to give you some business. I will pass your website along to some other friends too!

B-Mom said...

Love it! The website is so cute! I am proud of you! I will pass along the info to the church emails! You go girl!

Kelly said...

Woo-hoo...you're public! Way to go and everything looks great!

Lauren said...

Wow the burpies are SO cute!!! Cute site too!