I guess I finally gave in. I really didn't want to start Mallory on solids until she was 6 months old. I had heard about a higher incidence of food allergies from starting them out too early and that was my biggest reason for not wanting to do it. But, Brad is convinced it will help her sleep better at night. And, after the last week of not getting much sleep at night, I am ready for anything to work! Tonight was the first night of rice cereal. It was basically the consistency of thick milk. She still needs to work on her swallowing and tongue movement. She kept pushing it out with her tongue. But, there was no screaming, so that means she might have enjoyed her first entree of rice cereal!
Here she is a little scared about the green spoon coming toward her:

Then she realized, "Hey, this isn't so bad!"

Although a lot of it was on her face, she did "eat" most of it.
13 comments:
Remember...she has those long hollow legs to fill up like her daddy did! I know times change and I know that one of the things you young moms hate to hear is:
"...her dad started on cereal at 2 months because the doctor said he was hungry..." but it's true. Sorry! And, just look at how perfect he is (gag!)
You guys are great parents and you have to do what you feel is right for YOUR baby. Nobody knows her better than you do! So don't pay attention to meddling grandmas or anyone else!
Love the bib!
Sara (my old roommie) gave that bib to Mallory. Her mom embroidered it herself. Cute, huh?
Cutie, cutie...We had lots of fun seeing you both! :)
So, is the cereal helping the nightime sleeping?
I think it's still too early to tell. Last night wasn't an improvement. But tonight, Brad gave her a bottle (after a screaming fit) and then we did cereal (with formula!), so we'll see how she sleeps when her tank is really full!
That's our girl! Looks like she actually likes it (like Mikey!). Can hardly wait to be able to feed her myself this Weekend.
Grandpa
Hey dad! Who's Mikey? I think I should probably know that, but I don't. And yes, you will have some fun feeding her this weekend. Can't wait!
Showing my age here. It's an old LIFE Cereal Commercial...The Brothers say let's let Mikey try it first. They're surprised that Mikey likes it. And that's the Commercial's famous line, "He likes it. Mikey likes it!"
Grandpa
I remember that commercial, it just didn't click right away! Thanks for reminding me:) You are a funny Ricky Pa Pa!
love to cum in her mouth looks just like that, my 3 girls all got daddys load before 3 months, sex play as toddlers and the youngest one I f----d until 17, mouth, arse, p----y she took it all 3 holes but I enjoyed her most at 11 when she started to bud booobs I loved sucking them while my fingers worked her p---y, even had a threesome with a friend of hers
nice, just started my dau sucking mine she is 2 months, I love doing her diaper changes
I would love a video or pics of her sucking you off, also of her diaper change, nice close up of the bald pussy please
any to swap I enjoy showing guys her sucking me
love watching baby or toddler sucking a mans c--k
Post a Comment