I just got a message on my cell phone that my good friend Lori had her baby girl this morning! Faith Elisabeth was born around 10am and weighed 7 lbs, 15 oz. Mom and baby are doing well. Hopefully I will be able to meet miss Faith this weekend! Mallory is going to have so many friends to play with, it is exciting!
On a different note...my husband thinks he is funny. He keeps switching the way the toilet paper roll is hanging in our bathroom! I thought I was losing my mind and then I asked him about it and he owned up. Very funny.
I don't want to jinx myself (like I have done before), but the last 4 nights, Mallory has taken a bottle. Each night is less and less crying. Kelly was in town last night and she gave Mallory the first half without a whole lot of screaming. Then, tonight, there was only about 2 minutes of crying and she took the bottle like a pro! Next up, formula! I won't get my hopes up for that yet, I'm just pleased she is taking the bottle. Brad and I might actually get to stay out longer than 1 1/2 hours at a time on a date! Woo hoo!
To keep all of you readers coming back for more...stay tuned for a blog about N squared! I can't divulge anymore, but I promise you will not be disappointed!
2 comments:
Hey Shannon,
I'm so glad Mallory is starting to take a bottle for you! What kind did she end up liking? At least Brad fessed up to the toilet paper thing. I think I would go crazy wondering if I had put it that way because I was so tired. :-)
I'm intrigued about the N squared!
~Sarah
2 minutes? That's progress...good news! We're excited to have y'all in town this weekend.
Post a Comment