
Mallory is 4 months old today. We are falling in love with her more and more each day.
At 4 months old, these are the tricks Mallory can do:
*Hold her head steady when carrying her
*Reach for toys when you hold them out in front of her
*Take her paci out of her mouth and hold it (she tries to put it back in, but hasn't been successful yet)
*Raise her head up and reach for her feet (or whatever she can grab) when she is lying on her back
*Make a really cute sound with the spit in her mouth
*Hold her head up and look side to side when she is on her tummy
*Almost fit her whole fist in her mouth (who does she get that trait from??)
*Turn her head in the direction of mommy's or daddy's voices
*She can turn onto her side, but not all the way over quite yet
We all go to the doctor next Thursday, so I'll have her "stats" then. I'm most curious about how long she is:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note, today is my sister in law's birthday! Happy Birthday Jennifer! We love you and hope you have a great day!
2 comments:
Precioius picture...and I'm already praying for her spouse....just like I did for her dad's! And, look how special God's answer was!
Any luck with the bottle? Take it with you to the doc! See if he's a miracle worker. Ha!
It never is too early to pray. Cute picture!
Post a Comment