It's time for an update on Mallory and bottles... She is finally taking a bottle! There are no more screaming fits for 30 minutes folks! She only fusses when Brad gets her in position (she does that with me too) and then she chows down! It's great! Such a relief for us. And for Brad. I think his hearing was damaged in the process:)
I'm off to Abilene tomorrow for a visit. I can't wait! I have really missed my friends. I'll be staying with the Richardson family and hopefully Mallory will sleep well, or else we will all be grumpy! Brad has his last two games and then hopefully they will go to the conference tournament. Pretty exciting for his first year!
Someday Mallory won't let me do this, but since she can't object, I will do it for now...enjoy!

5 comments:
Funny!!!! Dang, I love you two girls!
Daddy
Hilarious! Someday our children will get us back for these kinds of pictures.
Great pic!
Be careful traveling. I know you'll enjoy the visit. Since we won't get to be there for the game, call us and keep us posted!
Thank you so much!!! This might be the best birthday "card" ever!!! Mallory just couldn't get any cuter!!! Can't wait to see you both tomorrow!!!
Love ya!
Kara
Cute...Happy Birthday Kara! :)
Glad to hear the bottle went well...now you've got a little more freedom!
Post a Comment