
I never thought I had any quirks about the way toilet paper hangs on the roll. Apparently I recently acquired one. I have found myself changing the direction of it after Brad puts a new roll on! I prefer for the paper to hang behind the roll. I don't know why. Maybe it looks more attractive hanging that way? Maybe it is easier to tear off that way? The world may never know.
So, which way do you put your roll on?
9 comments:
Wow, I'm not quite sure what to say to this one. :) I have no idea how I put the roll on. I'll let you know once I find out.
I've gotta say that I hang my toilet paper the other way...that is when I actually put it on the rod. I have a habit of leaving the empty roll there and just placing the new roll on top of it. Lazy, I know. It drives Chris crazy. :-)
Lord knows I am not type A, but I actually do have a preference on this one: the other way. It is easier for me. I have also caught myself changing it after someone puts it on "wrong."
I also have to do this "the other way." Michael and I discussed this before we agreed to marry. We were relieved that we put the roll on the same way!
Stayed tuned bloggers tomorrow Shannon will blog about the different ways to wipe! Folded paper or wadded paper? Stay at home with a little baby and you blog about toilet paper. Let me stay home and I'll find better things to talk about...soccer, college football, and politics.
I Love you!
Brad
Kelly, make sure and let me know, I'm interested:)
Kara, have you ever changed the roll at my house before?
Sarah, I get in trouble sometimes for not putting a new roll on also!
Brooke, that is funny you and Michael had that conversation! It must be really important to you:)
I gave Brad a verbal comment back from what he commented. No need for spousal disputes on my blog:)
No, I promise, I have not changed it at your house. I can handle the extra work it takes to unroll the "wrong" way a few times.:)
Shannon,
I'm afraid that you've received that little quirk from your mother, and didn't even realize it...I've put the toilet paper on the roll with the paper behind the roll for years...and change it if I find your father has hung it "the wrong way"!
I've even changed it in hotel bathrooms!!
Love You
I'm becoming like you more and more. Yikes! :) You change the roll at hotels?? That's hysterical!
Post a Comment